Touro University Worldwide Employment Opportunities
Touro University Worldwide (TUW) is a fast growing private not –for-profit university and accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC). TUW is part of the Touro College and University System (TCUS), which consists of 32 campuses and was established in 1976. TUW offers online degree programs at the Associate, Bachelors, Master and doctoral levels (click here to view all current programs http://www.chonglougirl.com/academics/).
TUW continuously seek quality faculty to join our team. If you are a subject matter expert in the programs we currently offer, and a highly committed professional who is committed to high quality distance learning, we encourage you to apply.
- Adjunct Faculty in the Edith Neumann School of Health and Human Services (all programs)*
- Adjunct Faculty in the School of Psychology (all programs)
- Adjunct Faculty in the School of Business Administration and Management (all programs)
- Adjunct faculty for General Education and Associate’s degree
- Full time faculty; (Full time faculty must reside in Southern California)
- Candidates must have a relevant doctoral or terminal degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education
- 3 years teaching experience in higher education
- Computer skills and proficiency
- Strong Professional communication skills including oral and written, computer, and basic math skills.
*Additional Qualifications for Specific Programs
- Doctoral Programs (all)—scholarly publications required
- Health Sciences—CHES or MCHES credentials preferred
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Masters in Marriage or Doctoral degree from a COAMFTE accredited program
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapy
- AAMFT approved supervisor or supervisor candidate
- Other mental health related masters and doctoral degrees eligible if one degree is in MFT and/or another closely held license (e.g., Psychology or Professional Counseling)
- Physician Assistant
- Doctoral/Terminal Degree (from an accredited medical and/or health related university/college)
- 1 – 2 years of teaching experience in DPA/PA or closely related field in an academic setting
- Licensed as a PA, MD or DO if teaching medically related courses
- Social Work
- MSW from a CSWE accredited program
- Two years of post-masters practice experience
Please contact Human Resources with a letter of application and your CV addressed to:
Touro University Worldwide Human Resources at HR@chonglougirl.com
Touro University Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, physical disability, mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic which may be specified by law or university policy.
Ready To Get Started?
- Business professionals can build a more confide...
- Networking should be high priority for bachelor...
- Do you know what a career in public administrat...